It's hot outside, folks. Sunday morning the 26th, 79℉ already!
The Prisoner has his fur fluffed up, to cool himself.
A cooling pad is a good idea, here, mom!
Ember kept her outside trips short today and I did not take her on leash in the neighborhood.
About Ember's supper time, my phone rang with an unfamiliar number, and it turned out to be our old friend Lynda (LEANJEAN6)... I promised I'd say hi for her as she's having issues updating her own blog at this point.
Her daughter is visiting and I hope she's able to help with the computer issues as I tried and was unable to resolve it over the phone with my old "help desk" suggestions.
Reminds me of my own recent printer issues where the "help" points to something that you were asking for help with!
Life is good. We are keeping cool inside. Keep Sparking!


I had wondered, Lynda's last blog sounded pretty panicked, hopefully her daughter will help her. A cooling pad sounds pretty nice to have this summer. Have a lovely week with hopefully some days of cooler temps.
ReplyDeleteYou're on the ball this Monday morning, m'dear! I wasn't going to post yesterday, just "seeding" it for the weekly blog later, but when Lynda called, I figured I'd put out a daily just to give folks some warm fuzzies about her welfare. Meantime, the heat goes on, today.
Delete