Monday, June 26, 2023

numerology

 

Another gift from the 10 day "things that bring me joy" exercise over on Facebook.  Today I decided to highlight my gratitude for doing some things while I still could.  In the process, I posted the quad photo of my first triathlon, back in 2012.

Eleven years ago, I noticed, I was wearing bib number 405.  And it hit me this morning when I did that Kevin's bib in his final race, the one he finished in heaven, was 404.  Yep, it's those numbers again!

Life is good.  Spark on!

5 comments:

  1. Signs 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are signs everywhere.

    Enjoy your day! (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom used to always say to me, there is not such thing as coincidences in life! Glad your found that quad picture and the memories it generated.

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very well remember you posting those photos!

    ReplyDelete

You take pictures because...

  I don't know about you, but I take pictures so that when the trying times happen (and they do)... you can look back at the sweetness, ...