Monday, November 15, 2021

Sunset, moonrise

 Another Sunset

When I see it out my bay window, it calls me to the camera.





Followed by a moon-rise

And from the back deck, we get the moon rising in the East.

Today's accomplishment

Dexter, my 2012 Honda Fit, got his semi-annual oil change and his tired rotated.  The weather was so gorgeous that I did my morning walk around the car dealer's "big block" instead of in my own neighborhood.

Here's hoping my fellow Spark refugees have had a good day, whatever the weather in your own neck of the woods!  


7 comments:

  1. "Tis the season...mine was winterized last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful sunset.

    We need to take the car in to get winterized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I have taken that walk too, they say change is as good as a rest. Seemed so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of the sunset and the moon rise! Lovely.

    Glad Dexter is well taken care of!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the sunset. We have been getting some really nice sunsets also. The weather here in Wi has turned colder in the last couple of weeks. 36 degrees right now aat 10:20 am but, today is supposed to get into the low 50's which will be just right for hanging Christmas lights outside. Hopefuly we can get to it today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been enjoying some beautiful skies here in Central Texas where it is unusually warm -- highs of 80 F for several days in a row now.

    ReplyDelete

You take pictures because...

  I don't know about you, but I take pictures so that when the trying times happen (and they do)... you can look back at the sweetness, ...