Saturday, December 25, 2021

If you were wondering what was in the Two Blind Brothers Box...

 Those who kind of follow along in the blogs saw...

this photo of a slightly worse for wear box that came for Christmas.  I had various theories of how to present it and to whom, and finally decided to take it as is, unwrapped.  

I said it could go last, after all the packages had been unwrapped.  I told the group the story of ordering it sight unseen, and trusting the company to send something wonderful, based on nothing more than that trust.

Then I shared my musings about whether to offer this box up in exchange for any of the gifts I had given them.  Nobody wanted to trade their sox, or chocolate, or gourmet boxes for this, so by default it went to the hosting couple.  Here they are modeling the contents.

The mythical son, in his usual comic style, under wraps, and in the cap.

He has taken photos this way since childhood, so why would I expect him to be different as an adult?

The hostest with the mostest, models with her mom helping out on the comforter.

With your curiosity satisfied, I'm wishing everyone the Merriest of Christmasses, with joy in my heart, and contentment in my soul.  However you celebrate (or don't) today, may you be kind and gentle to yourself, so that you might pass along that attitude of kindness and bless the world in so doing.

We are all worthy of being wrapped up in a warm comforter of love!

Life is good.  Spark on!

🎄🕯✨

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from frigid northeast Montana. We do have a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💗 Enjoy that White Christmas, and stay safe and warm!

      Delete
  2. Happy, happy, happy day!
    They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Thank you for the delicious cheese balls. I took a screen shot of the recipe “just in case”. Love the Two Blind Brothers gifts. Special thanks to the hosting couple ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Two Blind Brothers gift was awesome! Looks like a wonderful cozy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Plans versus actuals

  This is one that could have been predicted:  I got out the hose and filled the kiddie pool while Ember was finishing one of her puppy naps...