Thursday, September 9, 2021

Throwback Thursday cat picture

 

Sharing a baby picture, from July of 2011:

The Prisoner was a cutie as a kitten.  Yes, he's been with me ever since he came with vet papers attached, proclaiming him "kitten #6".  He was immediately named after the British cult classic TV show, "The Prisoner".  Many of you have heard this tale before, so that's just for newbies.


The Prisoner is still pretty majestic, as a ten year old "king of the castle".  He keeps himself fit, seemingly without effort.  

I took a picture this morning, mainly to show that my work on Mt. St. Omigawd yesterday did reach a conclusion, and the table was cleared by end of day.  Except of cats.  That table is somehow never clear of cats, except on special occasions, when they get banished to the great outdoors so people can actually sit and eat at that table.

It is a cool morning outdoors, 52℉, which translates to 11.1℃.  I have the trainer on the schedule.  The past couple of weeks it's been an earlier time slot, and that in fact works better for me.

Don't you love it when the weather moderates?  Spring and Fall, Spring and Fall!



Today's pep talk:

It's a fresh new day, with "no mistakes in it"!  Keeping in mind that we can only do so much with the time and energy we have, let us relax into living this day, best can do, making decisions that support our health, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.

For LIFE is good!  And this is the only Thursday, September 9, 2021 we will ever get.  Doing our best, using what energy we have... is enough!  And we are worth that expenditure.

We can, and we shall... Spark on!  ✨💖🎇🔥

31 comments:

  1. What a sweetie and nurtured into a "king"
    Thank you for your daily reminder. Off for a long walk right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pets are just the best companions.

    I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures, but if things are "the norm" here, it won't be for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely pets are!

      As for weather, seems that every locale is on its own little seasonal schedule! We're having a rapid warm up, I think in Western part of the state it's supposed to top 100 again, either today or tomorrow, but we're getting cooler overnights and early mornings at this point.

      Delete
  3. Pets rock.

    "Sorry, the blog at therightdeb.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

    Any idea where she may have gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't know where Deb might have gone... although on my reading list "manage", one blog has gone "hidden"... so I wonder if that's her or someone else that no longer wants readers?

      Delete
    2. Perhaps this is the blogspot way of 'taking a break'. Time will tell.

      Delete
    3. Perhaps so. As you say, time will tell.

      Delete
    4. You find her, if you do a search:
      https://duckduckgo.com/?q=the+right+deb&t=ffab&ia=web
      So I think she's there, but she's decided to go hidden for a while. Maybe, if you keep your eyes peeled, you will find her leaving comments on people's blogs!

      Delete
    5. I've got 'Lord Love A Duck' hidden right now, because we're experiencing technical difficulties. Hope to be back up again soon!

      Delete
    6. I'll bet the hidden one is 'Lord Love A Duck', then. The message I get for Deb's is that the Blog has been removed, which is different from "hidden".

      Delete
  4. No mistakes in it, is right!
    Although my body definitely reminded me of yesterdays’ food blunders this morning, twas a tough ride 🚴🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, funny how establishing healthier habits, the body exerts its opinion of "not so healthy" a lot faster!

      Hope your tough ride is over and you're smooth sailing again!

      Delete
  5. The Prisoner is indeed regal and handsome! Thanks for sharing the kitten picture!

    It's nice when a change turns out for the better. I always love early appointments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I wish I had as good posture as that cat!

      Delete
  6. Awww.

    I’m a sucker for baby animal photos. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never doubted you'd have the project complete before the end of the day! It's been a busy kid day here, so just now making time to sit and read. It's a warm one, too! Husband tells me a year ago it was cold...not a record, though. No kids tomorrow, unless the other gramma is not well, so I may get some time free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get a fur-kid visitor tomorrow. Son has to actually put in face-time at the office on his last day. Probably has to turn in "stuff".

      Delete
  8. This has been an absolutely magnificent day. Everything just fell into place and I accomplished about 2 and 1/2 days worth of chores rolled into one day glorious day. Two or three in a row would be more than nice, but I take it as it comes.

    Beautiful kitty! He definitely struck a pose for you.
    Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome to read of someone's very productive / magnificent day! Like you say, take it as it comes, and rejoice!

      Happy Friday, too!

      Delete
  9. He is majestic,chores done now pat me :)he purrs ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does preen for attention... when it suits him... being a cat.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks. And thanks for the "hidden" insights up above.

      Delete
  11. Yup, your fur-baby looks a lot like my fur-baby. Such cuties and of course I am not bias about cats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Prisoner his markings are the same but slightly different . He's very Kingly . No papers on the table is impressive also . Do I hear a song in the background with those words ; "Ain't no mountain high enough".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Funny thing, when I clear off, I feel a little lost. No piles means I have nothing to do! It's a finish line, and finish lines are problematic!

      Delete

Toys and their spaces

For every plaything, there is a "spot".  Ember has decided that cardboard tubes mommy gives her to chew to destruction should be p...